Hi there! I’m Denise and I’m a Naturopath, nutrigenomics nerd, ex-teacher, country music fanatic and a home-farmer (in training). I help women with autoimmune disease manage their symptoms using the power of nutrigenomics, diet and lifestyle, so they can be symptom-free, feel fabulous and regain their zest for life.
I also have a special interest in complex cases, so if you feel you have exhausted all avenues and don’t know where to turn next, I’d love to help you.
I was a high school maths teacher for 16 years before I decided to follow my passion to become a Naturopath. I made the change for my own health, but also so I could help others avoid the pitfalls I suffered due to poor gut health, significant immune dysfunction and chronic stress and burnout.
Yes, I’ve been there! And I’m here to tell you it doesn’t have to be this way.
I LOVE working with women with autoimmune disease and complex cases and getting the root cause of illness, because understanding the why behind your health condition is key to resolving it.
I am part-detective, part-researcher and part-jigsaw puzzle extraordinaire (seriously, I really do love puzzles!). These traits are what can help YOU to understand your primary drivers, why you are where you are right now, and what you can do to get your health and vitality back again.
Don’t worry, if you don’t have an autoimmune disease, I can help you too! I see women (and men!) from all over Australia via TeleHealth, as well as in person in clinic at The Summit QLD.
If you would like to know if I can help you, you are welcome to book a FREE 15 minute discovery call.
Are you ready to get your mojo back?
Professional Associations, Qualifications & Training
- Member, Queensland Health Practitioners Alliance (QHPA)
- Member, Naturopaths Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy), Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Master of Education, University of Melbourne
- Gut Ecology and Metabolic Modulation (GEMM) – certified practitioner
- Vitae Mosaic – practitioner training in complex case management
- FitGenes – certified practitioner
- BioCeuticals – DNA Testing in Practice, certified practitioner
- Level 2 Certificate in Wellness Coaching, Wellness Coaching Australia
- First Aid Certificate
What Clients Say About Denise
“What a life changer Denise has been for me! From my first appointment I felt so comfortable as Denise was so easy to talk to. Denise’s diagnostic skills have improved my overall health and well-being. I now look better, feel happier and have so much more energy. I would recommend Denise to anyone looking to improve their health.”