Are you struggling with quick and easy meal ideas that are both healthy and delicious?
Do you struggle to find the time to prepare food and cook?
Perhaps you aren’t even sure what really constitutes healthy with all of the mixed messages in the media these days?
Are you ready to take change of your health but need some help getting started?
Then this meal plan is for you!
This meal plan includes:
- easy to follow, fast and most importantly delicious recipes
- a weekly shopping list (with food that is in season and easy to find)
What will I eat?
- breakfast: overnight oats, smoothies and eggs (glorious eggs!)
- lunch: mostly leftovers (to save you time and effort)
- dinner: fish, chicken, veggies, salads, and lots of one pot meals (that can be cooked in bulk and frozen)
- snacks: fruit, nuts, seeds, hummus, and even a few treats!
Who is this meal plan for?
- it is especially useful for those with diabetes, cardiovascular issues, arthritis, anxiety, depression, or any other inflammatory condition
- for those wanting to lose weight (without feeling deprived and still supporting health and wellbeing)
You can read more about the Mediterranean Diet HERE.